Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thursday, December 4 - Unrequited Love


 
 
Oh love that is unrequited, a love that leaves my heart scattered and bent,

Why can’t you tell, why can’t you see?

All I wish for is love, to love and love for me

Although my time with you is well spent,

This love I feel for you I may repent

Our low connection, unstable it may be,

If you strengthen our bond, happiness is something I can guarantee!

My love for you is what I must accent,

A stable connection is what I want,

To be connected and to stay connected,

And for you to never leave or make me wait.

Please do not leave, don’t make me make that short jaunt,

Do not make me feel dejected or rejected,

You know I care for you, so please Wi-Fi, just connect and do not send me your hate.

No comments:

Post a Comment