Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wednesday, September 17 - Alphabet Soup


 
 
Always you are there,

Beside me, by my side.

Calling for you, you will always come

Dashing straight towards me.

Even on my bad days, you come

Far away, or nearby, you run to me.

Grand times are laid ahead for us,

Hollering, screaming, laughing, playing,

Igniting a spark in my heart, a friendly one.

Just a kind of feeling you get when you hang out with your best pal,

Kind, nice feelings that jump through you when you run and play.

Lazy days are laid ahead for us, yet you’re still there,

Muggy rainy days are on their way,

Nothing, not even the rain, can stop our fun.

On days when I’m sad, you rush to me, excited and happy,

Purposefully you try to make me smile and laugh again,

Quite a pro you are at doing this.

Right away you’ll make my frown turn into a smile,

Sending all the bad feelings away.

Tomorrow is on its way, and you still run to me.

Undying friendship is what we have,

Vanity, hate, abandonment, none of these will ever come between us.

With your wagging tail, you’ll wipe that all away.

Xbox, board games, books, and talking are things that we can never enjoy together, however,

You are my pet, and we will always be best friends.

Zero days are laid ahead for us someday, but even then you’ll come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment