Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Wednesday, September 24 - Endearing Quality


 
 
                 I personally feel like one of my better qualities is my openness to people. Although I may have a harder time communicating with people and conveying my feelings to them, I am a people person and love interacting with others. Even if I am just sitting there quietly with someone, I am content. Being an ambivert, I find it easy to be around people, even if our words are few. My introverted attitude around new people could possibly not show my more bubbly side, but I don’t think that’s too big of a problem. I love people and seeing other people’s perspectives, as well as listening to them talk. It’s always pleasant to talk to someone similar to you, but it’s more enlightening to hear someone’s view on things as well. It isn’t very easy for me to go out of my way to talk to people, but don’t worry, I’m more than ready to sit back and listen to what you have to say with an open ear and open mind.

                My openness doesn’t just apply to people, it also applies to my interests and hobbies. I like things from music and art, all the way to science and history. I could sit through a romance, horror, comedy, or action movie easily. My open and back and forth personality makes it easy for me to like a lot of different things. Philosophical or creative, science or fantasy, rock n’ roll to orchestral, my wide view stretches across to many different subjects, people, and activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment